Freedom for executives on the move, the ultimate South
African business traveller magazine
Skyways, the in-flight entertainment magazine exclusive to Airlink, is published with the business traveller in mind.
The publication offers an unrivaled opportunity to promote, advertise and communicate at the top of southern African Business with its captains of industry.
Today, Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other regional airline, operating over 3,000 flights per month and servicing more than 32 destinations in southern Africa.
Airlink carries more than 1,000,000 passengers on more than 30 routes by way of 35,000 flight missions annually, providing convenient connections through our alliance with SAA and the Star Alliance carrier’s global networks, throughout southern Africa and the world.
Skyways’ editorial coverage is different from other in-flight magazines – it takes a left-brain thinking approach to provide content that is thought-provoking, educational and at the same time entertaining.
- Core readers are typically regional business travellers, aged 30 to 58, flying throughout southern Africa.
- Comprises 65% male, 35% female in the 8-10 LSM categories who have large expendable incomes
- Passengers represent the top 500 listed Companies in South Africa, national and regional Government as well as the leading and innovative Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s) of southern Africa.
- Interested in a variety of issues, not only those that affect business, are curious and knowledgeable.
Unique selling points
- Exclusive to Airlink
- Thinking readers who travel regularly for business and for pleasure
- Unique opportunity to reach the business elite at a time of recreation and relaxation
- Skyways is read by more than 85,000 passengers every month
- News and insight about topical subjects
- Thought-provoking articles
- Health and lifestyle issues
- Significant puzzle, quiz and brainteaser section
- Travel-related articles
- Focus on environment and technology trends
- Something of interest to every passenger
Launch date: 1995
Pagination: 96 plus covers
Print run: 20 400
Format/Binding: 275 x 213mm, perfect bound
Audited Circulation: 19,614 (July to Sept 2014)
For more information contact Panorama Media Corp.
Tel +27 (0)11 468 2090